Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I AM...Excited

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lisa ( L Boogie) and I am a BIG Beyonce fan. Have been since 1998 when I first saw the No,No,No video on BET. My eyes zoomed in on Beyonce and ever since then she's been supplying me with songs that act as the soundtrack to my life.


Bey in 1998. So Cayute.

I signed up to do this blog in part because I am already saturated in Bey news on a daily basis (sometimes intentionally and sometimes not) so it would only be natural to have a blog dedicated to all that news. It can get overwhelming as a Bey fan and so BNN is the spot that brings it all together. All the latest news, pics and video that's fit to print. (Sorry NY Times)

As one of the Bey Bloggers I plan to bring you all the latest and hopefully some exclusives. So enjoy the blog and we are open to submissions as well as suggestions. It's Bey season folks! I hope you're ready!

I dedicate this to my true Beyonce fans and stans, welcome to BNN! Let's take it back for a minute.



No comments: